Next-generation digital line laser system, engineered for exceptional performance
Latest shaft alignment system for optimal and simplified maintenance tasks.
The AT-300’s seamless integration of connectivity, mobile devices, and apps empowers maintenance professionals to swiftly respond to machine failures and take corrective actions regardless of their location. Utilizing the newest and latest CCD technology, the smart sensors deliver superior measurement performance, ensuring precise alignment and optimal operational efficiency. This most advanced tool streamlines maintenance processes, minimizing downtime and maximizing productivity. Its real-time data access and high accuracy measurements enable informed decision-making for enhanced maintenance practices and equipment reliability.
The AT-300 is a smart, app-based alignment tool with the patented, adaptive user interface, GuideU, that lends the tool an industry-leading ease-of-use.
High Performance Line Laser Sensors
- New Sensors M10/S10
- 3rd generation Digital line Sensor
- Longer measurement range: 15m
- Improved Sensor Intelligence
- Lower Power Consumption
- High Performance inclinometers 0.01 degrees Resolution
- 6-Axis MEMS IMS – Gyro for Vertical Tri-point
Smartest alignment sensor
- Large 30 mm digital sensor detectors – capacity to handle long measurement distances and large angular misalignment errors
- The 30 mm newest digital sensor detector combined with a line laser will eliminate rough alignment which results in short setup time
- Thinnest smart sensors on the market
- Built-in dual inclinometers to detect backlash and to obtain angular values during measurement in the horizontal alignment program
- Integrated Bluetooth for wireless communication between the display unit and smart sensors
- Gyroscope for all motion detection
- Digital signal processing – less sensitive to ambient light, improved side spot rejection and edge detection
- Sunlight-resistant detectors
- Instant battery check, in both on and off mode
- IP65-certified sensor design that can withstand harsh environments
- Pre-mounted fixtures and small sensors provide for quick setup also on machines with limited space
More AT-300 features
Some machines have more than two pairs of feet. To perform proper alignment in these cases, the Multiple Feet function comes handy.
Pre-set target values used in your alignment work when you have to compensate for the machine’s thermal expansion.
This function enables measurement initiation from any position on the rotation, allowing recording of multiple points for optimized calculations. Ideal for turbine and sliding bearing applications
What's in the Case?
AT-300 package with case
- 2 pcs of digital alignment sensors
- 2 pcs of V-brackets complete with chain
- Extension fixture, 49 mm
- Magnetic base
- Thin magnetic fixtures
- Rod kit
- 2 pcs of chains, 8 mm, 60 links (L=970 mm)
- Tape measure, 5 m
- 2 pcs of angled universal tools
- External power cable, EU, 2 m
- External power cable, US, 2 m
- 2 pcs of USB-cables, A-mini B, 2 m
- Power supply 5 USB-ports 5 VDC
A one-of-a-kind 8-inch Android tablet computer designed to boost fieldwork productivity. Work quickly, with greater attention, and with fewer interruptions. The Tablet is a tough device with a beautiful screen, a user-friendly design, and a variety of built-in tools. Complete with protective sleeve.
Run Out Probe
AT-010 is a smart app based displacement probe for
safe and reliable measurement all
pre-alignment checks. The multitude of
applications made possible with the AT-010, makes it a truly versatile maintenance tool.